Snow Tubing Hours/Rates
Opening Day is scheduled for Friday, December 16 (weather permitting)
Windy City Ski & Snowboard Show October 21 – 23, 2016 Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Visit our display for coupons, raffles & give aways. Winter Season Job Fair Saturday, November 5, 2016, 1 to 3 PM Fill out applications online or onsite for cashiers, rental attendants, lift operators, ski/snowboard instructors and hill supervisors. Interviews will take place at the job fair. Winter Sports Open House Sunday, November 13, 2016, 12 to 4PM Villa Olivia Ski Lodge Join us for pre-season specials, games, prizes & refreshments. Ski & Snowboard Lesson Registration Begins Sunday, November 13, 2016 10% discount at the Open House 5% discount prior to Opening Day/Dec. 16, 2016 Call 630-540-4199 for information on conditions & run openings
Snow Tube Hours of Operation:
Saturday/Sunday/Holiday (2 Hours, 9am-5pm)
Night Tube Ticket Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun/Holiday (2 Hours, 5-9:30pm)
Snow Tube tickets are sold first come first served, based on availability.
Participants must be at least 6 years old and 42 inches tall to ride alone. Ages 4 and 5 may ride share with a paying adult age 18 and over. For safety reasons no one under the age of 4 may go snow tubing. Fee includes two hours of snow tubing and the use of the snow tube. Purchase tickets in the Ski Lodge.
All participants must sign a snow tubing waiver form before going snow tubing.
Snow Tubing Waiver
For most current conditions or changes in hours of operation, refer to the Snow/Course Conditions tab.
Snow Tubing Group Rate (15 +)
Please call 630-289-1000 to make a reservation.
All reservations must be booked a minimum of 48 hours in advance (depending on availability), with a signed contract and a $50 deposit.
- Reservations may be made for groups of 15 to 30 during our non-holiday hours of operation.
- Tube groups must guarantee and pay for a minimum of 15 participants.
- Groups of 50 to 100 may arrange a private tube time at a time that we are not open to the public and scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- On Thursday nights the group rate for snow tubing is $15 per person for a group of 15 or more.
- Groups/Birthday Parties may pre-order food & drinks from the Ski Cafe or Bar to be enjoyed before or after tubing.
- The Group Leader is responsible for the purchase and distribution of tickets for the group.
- Everything is a la carte for birthday parties.
- Reservations may be made for a minimum of 15 and maximum of 30 with a contract and a $50 deposit.
- Our Ski Cafe has open seating. We do not have a party room.
- The only food that may be brought in is a cake or cupcakes that you supply.
- Due to the high ceiling in the Ski Café/Emerald Room we do not allow balloons.
- Reservations for Pizza Parties may be made in advance.
- The regular rates apply to snow tubing groups.
- The only time we offer a discounted rate for a snow tubing group is on Thursday night.
Snow Tubing Waiver