We have made improvements to the snow tubing hill including widening the hill and the addition of a new conveyor lift (A.K.A. magic carpet) to enhance your snow tubing experience during the 2015-16 Winter Season.
The Tubing Hill is open during regularly scheduled hours.
Call the snow phone at 630-540-4199, or 630-289-1000 for daily updates.
Snow Tube Hours of Operation:
Saturday/Sunday/Holiday (2 Hours, 9am-5pm)
Night Tube Ticket Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun/Holiday (2 Hours, 5:00-9:30pm)
For most current conditions or changes in hours of operation, refer to the Snow/Course Conditions tab.
Call the snow phone at (630)540-4199 for conditions and opening/closing information.
Participants must be at least 6 years old and 42 inches tall to ride alone. Ages 4 and 5 may ride share with a paying adult age 18 and over. For safety reasons no one under the age of 4 may go snow tubing. Fee includes two hours of snow tubing and the use of the snow tube. Purchase tickets in the Ski Lodge.
All participants must sign a snow tubing waiver form before going snow tubing.
Snow Tubing Waiver
Snow Tube tickets are sold first come first served, based on availability.
Snow Tubing Groups of 15 or More
Please call 630-289-1000 to make a reservation.
All reservations must be booked a minimum of 48 hours in advance (depending on availability), with a signed contract and a $50 deposit.
- Reservations may be made for groups of 15 to 30 during our non-holiday hours of operation.
- Tube groups must guarantee and pay for a minimum of 15 participants.
- Groups of 50 to 100 may arrange a private tube time at a time that we are not open to the public and scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- On Thursday nights the group rate for snow tubing is $15 per person for a group of 15 or more.
- Groups/Birthday Parties may pre-order food & drinks from the Ski Cafe or Bar to be enjoyed before or after tubing.
- The Group Leader is responsible for the purchase and distribution of tickets for the group.
- Everything is a la carte for birthday parties.
- Reservations may be made for a minimum of 15 and maximum of 30 with a contract and a $50 deposit.
- Our Ski Cafe has open seating. We do not have a party room.
- The only food that may be brought in is a cake or cupcakes that you supply.
- Due to the high ceiling in the Ski Café/Emerald Room we do not allow balloons.
- Reservations for Pizza Parties may be made in advance.
- The regular rates apply to snow tubing groups.
- The only time we offer a discounted rate for a snow tubing group is on Thursday night.
Snow Tubing Waiver