We have made improvements to the snow tubing hill including widening the hill and the addition of a new conveyor lift (A.K.A. magic carpet) to enhance your snow tubing experience during the 2014-2015 Winter Season.
Snow Tube Hours of Operation
For most current conditions or changes in hours of operation, refer to the Snow/Course Conditions tab.
Call the snow phone at (630)540-4199 for conditions and opening/closing information.
Snow Tube Rates
Participants must be at least 6 years old and 42 inches tall to ride alone. Ages 4 and 5 may ride share with a paying adult age 18 and over. For safety reasons no one under the age of 4 may go snow tubing. Fee includes two hours of snow tubing and the use of the snow tube. Purchase tickets in the Ski Lodge.
All participants must sign a snow tubing waiver form before going snow tubing.
Snow Tubing Waiver
2015-16 Rate (TBA)
Saturday/Sunday/Holiday (2 Hours, 9am-5pm)
Night Tube Ticket Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun/Holiday (2 Hours, 4:30pm-10pm)
Snow Tube tickets are sold first come first served, based on availability.
Snow Tubing Groups of 15 or More
Please call 630-289-1000 to make a reservation.
All reservations must be booked a minimum of 48 hours in advance (depending on availability), with a signed contract and a $50 deposit.
- Reservations may be made for groups of 15 to 30 during our non-holiday hours of operation.
- Tube groups must guarantee and pay for a minimum of 15 participants.
- Groups of 50 to 100 may arrange a private tube time at a time that we are not open to the public and scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- On Thursday nights the group rate for snow tubing is $15 per person for a group of 15 or more.
- Groups/Birthday Parties may pre-order food & drinks from the Ski Cafe or Bar to be enjoyed before or after tubing.
- The Group Leader is responsible for the purchase and distribution of tickets for the group.
- Everything is a la carte for birthday parties.
- Reservations may be made for a minimum of 15 and maximum of 30 with a contract and a $50 deposit.
- Our Ski Cafe has open seating. We do not have a party room.
- The only food that may be brought in is a cake or cupcakes that you supply.
- Due to the high ceiling in the Ski Café/Emerald Room we do not allow balloons.
- Reservations for Pizza Parties may be made in advance.
- The regular rates apply to snow tubing groups.
- The only time we offer a discounted rate for a snow tubing group is on Thursday night.
Snow Tubing Waiver