Hours of Operation: Closed for the season
Snow Tube tickets are sold first come first served, based on availability. Call the snow phone at (630)540-4199 for current conditions and opening/closing information. You must sign a snow tubing waiver form in order to participate in snow tubing.
Snow Tubing Waiver
Participants must be at least 6 years old and 42 inches tall to ride alone. Ages 4 and 5 may ride share with a paying adult age 18 and over. For safety reasons no one under the age of 4 may snow tube. Fee includes two hours of snow tubing and the use of the snow tube. Purchase tickets in the Ski Lodge. Snow Tube tickets are sold first come first served, based on availability.
Snow Tubing Groups of 15 or More
Please call Winter Group Sales at 630-289-1000 to make a reservation. A minimum 48 hour notice, a contract & a $50 deposit are required.
- Reservations may be made for groups of 15 to 30 during our non-holiday hours of operation.
- Tube groups must guarantee and pay for a minimum of 15 participants.
- Groups of 50 to 100 may arrange a private tube time at a time that we are not open to the public.
- On Thursday nights the group rate for snow tubing is $15 per person for a group of 15 or more.
- Groups/Birthday Parties may pre-order food & drinks from the Ski Cafe or Bar to be enjoyed before or after tubing.
- Everything is a la carte for birthday parties.
- Reservations may be made for a minimum of 15 and maximum of 30 with a contract and a $50 deposit.
- Our Ski Cafe has open seating. We do not have a party room.
- The only food that may be brought in is a cake or cupcakes that you supply.
- The regular rates apply to snow tubing groups.
- The only time we offer a discounted rate for a snow tubing group is on Thursday night.