The Bartlett Park District runs thousands of programs each year encompassing all ages. For the most up to date information download the current seasonal brochure to see how you can learn more, laugh more, and live more.
Our programs vary from year to year and season to season. We are continually changing programs to reflect what you would like to join. To view our programs please download a copy of our current brochure. Click on the left menu tab "Brochure" and select the season that you would like to view. If you have any questions regarding our programs or if you cannot find what you are looking for please call 630-540-4800 and our registration staff will be happy to assist you.
How to Register
Register as early as possible to ensure your class is held.
5 Easy Ways to Register
Walk-In: The Registration Counter is located on the main floor of the Community Center, 700 S. Bartlett Road Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-7pm and Saturday 9am-1pm (630) 540-4800 Online Registration: Through our website Fax-In: Fax number (630) 540-4869. Call (630) 540-4800 immediately after to verify the fax is received legibly. Mail In: Registration Office, 700 S. Bartlett Road, Bartlett, IL 60103-4607. After Hours Drop Box: Is located inside the south entrance of the Bartlett Community Center.
We value your input in creating programs that are meaningful and enjoyable to you and your family. Please utilize the program evaluation form below after you participate in a program/event/or service to let us know about your experience. The form can be filled out and emailed in, faxed in, dropped off at BCC front desk, put in the drop box of BCC, or mailed in to Bartlett Park District. You can submit it with or without a name.
Program Evaluation Form
Bartlett Idol: March 15
If you love to sing and perform, register for Bartlett Idol and take the stage. NEW this year we have added an Open Division to include participation by nonresidents.
- To participate within Act I and Act II of Bartlett Idol you must be a Village of Bartlett resident or a Bartlett Park District resident.
- Act I contains Youth & Tween categories and Act II contains Teen, Adult, and the Group category (Bartlett Residents may only compete in Act I or Act II).
- The group category in Act III may contain residents and nonresidents together.*
- To participate within Act III you must be a nonresident*.
- Act III will contain the Open Division and will include a Youth, Tween, Teen, Adult, and Group category. (*the group category in Act III may contain residents and nonresidents together.)
- Solo performances: Youth, Tween, Teen, & Adult categories.
- Group category: There is no age restriction and your group can be a duet or larger performing together.
- Registration deadline is March 2, space permitting.
- Previous Bartlett Idol winners may compete at the 2014 Bartlett Idol contest only if they are in a different category than when they won; for example, if you won in the Youth Category then you need to wait until you reach the Tween Category, if you won as a Tween then you need to wait until you are in the Teen Category if you won as a Teen you need to wait until you are in the Adult Category
- Winners will receive a Bartlett Idol Award. There are NO CASH prizes.
- You will be judged on vocal presentation, entertainment ability, crowd reaction, physical presentation/costuming and overall performance.
- Groups will be judged on their dynamics within the group as well.
- All judges’ decisions are final.
- No feedback is given.
- Advanced registration required.
Score Sheet Individuals
Score Sheet Groups
Information Sheet to Performers