How To Register
The DCFS licensed preschool program is subject to a separate random draw which allows Bartlett Park District residents priority enrollment. Random draw forms are available at the community center. Forms must be completed and accompanied by the required deposit, a current utility bill, an original county birth certificate or passport and received at the Bartlett Community Center by the random draw deadline. On line registration is not available. Fees are for the entire school term of September through May and parents have the option to pay in full with a credit card or one of the two electronic checking account (EFT) deduction payment options. Tuition is prorated for student who begins after the September start date. The preschool program is a school year commitment with specific cancellation request policies and payment plan. Registration after the random draw deadline is available to children when space is available. For more information contact the preschool coordinator at (630)540-4853.
Preschool Request of Cancellation Policy
- Once placed into class, all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason including enrollment elsewhere
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Registration Office and are calculated as of the first working day received.
- Cancellation requests received June 15 through July 15, 2015, the total deposit, plus $100, plus a $6 processing fee is withheld.
- Refund requests received from July 16 through August 21, 2015, the total deposit, plus $200, plus a $6 processing fee is withheld.
- There is no refunded, credit or transferable funds available after August 21, 2015.
- The Bartlett Park District reserves the right to review and make final decisions on all refund requests.